The course offers candidates awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
• Those who require a working knowledge of the ITIL framework;
• Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the security and quality of IT service management within an organization;
• IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
ITIL COURSE MODULES
SERVICE MANAGEMET & THE ITIL SERVICE LIFECYCLE
Specifically, candidates must be able to define and explain the following key concepts:
• Utility and warranty , Assets, resources and capabilities
• Service portfolio , Governance , Risk management
• Service design package , Security Management, Availability
Delivering a comprehensive and clear service provision model, in which we identify how the services will be funded and presented, and to whom they will be delivered and the purpose that they will serve.
Coordinating and documenting the use of service assets for the provision of services, and how they can be used, including optimizing their performance.
The service strategy publication provides guidance on understanding the most important practices that need to be employed to define and carry out a service strategy in a service provider organization.
Service level management (SLM). Service-based SLA & SLA monitoring (SLAM) chart
We examine what we call the 4 P’s - People, Processes, Products and Partners – the 4 areas we need to consider when designing a service. We then look at the 5 major aspects of Service Design. These are:
• Designing the Service Solution itself
• Designing the service management system and tools that will be required to manage the service
• Understanding the importance of management and technology architectures
• Understanding the processes that will be required
• The measurement systems, methods and metrics that will show us whether the service is working properly
• Transition planning and support
• Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM)
• Release and Deployment Management
We examine the four functions involved in service operations. These are the service desk, technical management, application management and operations management functions.
CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT
• What value continual service improvement provides to the business
• Understand the purpose, objectives and scope for the seven-step improvement process
• Explain the continual service improvement approach
• Describe the CSI register and the Deming Cycle Understand the role of measurement for continual service improvement and types of metrics
• Understand the relationship between critical success factors and key performance indicators and the importance of Baselines
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular and candidates can take any combination from P1 and then A1- A4. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming a Python Developer
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with precision and excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right
What You Get When Asking Your Question
- Less than 24-hour response to your question.
- Throughness and expertise of an Experienced and Certified Lecturer.