ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification is for those with technical expertise and experience in IS/IT security and control and wants to make the move from team player to manager. CISM can add credibility and confidence to your interactions with internal and external stakeholders, peers and regulators.
Candidates for the CISM certification must adhere to ISACA’s Code of Professional Ethics, and submit evidence of five years’ work experience in the field of information security. Work experience must be gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years from the date of initially passing the exam. Three of the five years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager.
• Practical exercises on equipment, simulators
• Case studies and discussions
• Access to our extensive database of past exams questions (with several thousands of sample questions)
FREE Course in Mastering Kali Linux for security investigations
CISM COURSE MODULES
INFORMATION SECURITY GOVERNANCE - (24%)
• Effective Information Security Governance
• Information Security Concepts and Technologies
• Information Security Manager
• Scope and Charter of Information Security Governance
• Information Security Governance Metrics
• Information Security Strategy Overview
• Creating an Information Security Strategy
• Determining Current State of Security
• Information Security Strategy Development
• Strategy Resources
• Strategy Constraints
• Action Plan to Implement Strategy
INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT AND COMPLIANCE - (30%)
• Good Information Security Risk Management
• Information Security Risk Management Concepts
• Implementing Risk Management
• Risk Assessment
• Controls Countermeasures
• Recovery Time Objectives
• Risk Monitoring and Communication
INFORMATION SECURITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT - (27%)
• Information Security Program Objectives
• Information Security Program Development Concepts
• Scope and Charter of Information Security Program Development
• Information Security Management Framework
• Information Security Framework Components
• Information Security Program Resources
• Implementing an Information Security Program
• Information Infrastructure and Architecture
• Information Security Program
• Security Program Services and Operational Activities
INFORMATION SECURITY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT - (19%)
• Incident Response Procedures
• Incident Management Organization
• Incident Management Resources
• Incident Management Objectives
• Incident Management Metrics and Indicators
• Current State of Incident Response Capability
• Developing an Incident Response Plan
• Testing Response and Recovery Plans
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming a CISM Certified.
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with precision and excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right
What You Get When Asking Your Question
- Less than 24-hour response to your question.
- Throughness and expertise of an Experienced and Certified Lecturer.