This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. The course covers how to administer, configure and upgrade Linux systems running one of the three major Linux distribution families: Red Hat, SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu, how to master the tools and concepts you’ll need to efficiently build and manage an enterprise Linux infrastructure. It also covers how to use state-of-the-art system administration techniques in real-life scenarios via practical labs.
This course is intended for students with a basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors. For users with no prior experience we suggest students to take our ‘Linux Power User’ course.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR COURSE MODULES
• BIND Configuration File Basics
• Address Match Lists and ACL
• Configuring the DHCP Services
• Configuring NFS Services
• Configuring FTP Services
• Samba Services
• Configuring File and Directory Sharing
• Authentication Methods
• Electronic Mail Services with sendmail server
• The HTTP Service, Apache Features, Virtual Hosts
• Apache Encrypted Web Server
• Squid Web Proxy Cache
• Backup Policies
• Service Profile: PAM
• Configuring an NIS Server
• System Monitoring
• Configuring tripwire
• Packet Filtering Capabilities
• Network Address Translation (NAT)
• The ‘Bastion Host’
• Digital Certificates with OpenSSH
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming a Python Developer
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with precision and excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right
What You Get When Asking Your Question
- Less than 24-hour response to your question.
- Throughness and expertise of an Experienced and Certified Lecturer.