Becoming a Linux Power User is a technical skills course designed to elevate viewers to “Power User” status. Linux provides a very robust and powerful platform that enables users to acheive great things. Unfortunately, most users only scratch the surface of what Linux is capable of. This series explores some of the more powerful functions hidden away behind the graphical user interface.
- Attendee must have Basic Computer experience with Windows and/or UNIX system
- A basic understanding of the Linux command line.
The course is intended for technical personnel who need to use the Linux/Unix terminal on a daily basis
LINUX POWER USER COURSE MODULES
USING THE SHELL
• Terminals And Shells
• Terminals And Shells Part 2
• Executing Commands
• Executing Commands Part 2
• Executing Commands Part 3
• Getting Help
MOVING AROUND THE FILESYSTEM
• Filesystem Commands
• Filesystem Commands Part 2
• Filesystem Permissions
• Moving Files
WORKING WITH TEXT FILES
• Editing Files with Vi Part 2
• Finding Files
MANAGING RUNNING PROCESSES
• Managing Processes Part 2
WRITING SIMPLE SHELL SCRIPTS
• Programming Constructs
• Programming Constructs Part 2
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming a Python Developer
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with precision and excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right
What You Get When Asking Your Question
- Less than 24-hour response to your question.
- Throughness and expertise of an Experienced and Certified Lecturer.