This course is specifically for ORACLE Certification 1Z0-808.
In this course, you are going to learn the following:
- Use Java programming language constructs to create a Java technology application.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Understand basic object-oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction.
- Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling code.
- Use the new SE 8 java.time and java.time.format packages to format and print the local date and time.
- Specify a data modification by passing a predicate lambda expression to the Collections class.
JAVA COURSE MODULES
WHAT IS A JAVA PROGRAM?
• The Java Technology and Development Environment
CREATING A JAVA MAIN CLASS
DATA IN THE CART
MANAGING MULTIPLE ITEMS
DESCRIBING OBJECTS AND CLASSES
• Declaring, Instantiating, and Initializing Objects
• Working with Object References, Arrays
• Introducing the NetBeans IDE
MANIPULATING AND FORMATTING THE DATA IN YOUR PROGRAM
• Using the StringBuilder Class, primitive data types
• The remaining numeric operators
• Promoting and casting variables
CREATING AND USING METHODS
• Static methods and variables
• How Arguments are Passed to a Method
• Overloading constructors
MORE ON CONDITIONALS
• Using Switch Statements
• Using the NetBeans Debugger
MORE ON ARRAYS AND LOOPS
• Alternate Looping Constructs, Nesting Loops
• The ArrayList class
• Introducing polymorphism
• Creating and extending abstract classes
• Using Interfaces
• Propagation of exceptions
• Catching and throwing exceptions
• Handling multiple exceptions and errors
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming a Python Developer
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE?
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with precision and excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right
What You Get When Asking Your Question
- Less than 24-hour response to your question.
- Throughness and expertise of an Experienced and Certified Lecturer.