CompTIA Network+ validates the technical skills needed to securely establish, maintain and troubleshoot the essential networks that businesses rely on.
Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares candidates to support networks on any platform. CompTIA Network+ is the only certification that covers the specific skills that network professionals need. Other certifications are so broad, they don’t cover the hands-on skills and precise knowledge needed in today’s networking environments.
Infoclub LTD brings you the latest tools and technologies currently being used by Network Engineer all over the world.
CompTIA Network+ COURSE MODULES
• Network Services: DNS, NAT, DHCP
• Network Cabling. Topologies
• WAN Connection types & Devices
• IP Addressing: IPv4/IPv6. Routing
• Unified Comms Cloud & Virtualisation
• Network Implementation
• Configuration Management
• Network Segmentation. Patches
• Configure Switches. Wireless
• Network Hardening. Physical Security
• Firewalls. Access models. Forensics
• Disaster Recovery Planning
• Wireless & cabling issues
• WAN & Security issues
INDUSTRY STANDARDS & PRACTICE
• Cabling & Wireless standards
• Network policies & Safety practices
• IP ports & protocols
• Networking best practices
COURSE ORGANISATION & TIMING
We have created a schedule for this course to match with most availabilities.
The course is modular. Courses are hands-on(25% theory, 75% practice)
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
There are many benefits in becoming CompTIA Network+ certified.
RELATED COURSES - ARTICLES
GET IN TOUCH
Infoclub Ltd has proudly served IT Professionals seeking to enhace their skillsets with the latest certification in IT with excellence for over 30 years.
You can contact us through the following:
Phone & Whatsapp: +230 2411533
Or fill in the form on the right.